Friday, December 31, 2010

29: Someone I Want To Tell Everything To, But Can't

T R&B,

First of all, I want to say how happy I am that we get to see each other every once in awhile. Of all my friends, I think we have the most similar personalities. I happen to think that's great, but others might have different opinions.

Whenever we hang out, I know I am going to laugh until I cry and I know I am going to leave feeling better. To me, that's what defines a great friendship: burdens ought to be lifted from, not added to, and that goes for both parties. You don't get that with everybody who claims to be your friend.

So, yes ma'am, I would tell you everything.....

but I can't because we rarely see each other!

I'm not that upset, because the time we have spent together makes up for the time we don't. Every time I hear that Earth Wind and Fire song, I still bust out laughing....bless her heart!

Call Me Sometime,
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment