Thursday, March 26, 2015

Writing Challenge, Day 3: My Feelings For "Him"

Day 3 is actually supposed to be a review of something, but I decided to get this one out of the way.

Writing about my feelings for someone is even worse than sending a risky text. Did he read it? What does he think? What if he responds? What if he doesn’t?!?!?!

Hi, I’m Kayla and I have Analysis Paralysis.

I hope everyone hears my heart on this, not just the intended recipient. Sometimes, the most courageous thing you can do is keep it real.
*****************************************************************************
Dear Russell Westbrook, 

The way you have been playing this season has rocked my world. Your blocks; your rebounds; your shots! It’s classic basketball and I am loving every minute of it.

Thank you for rising to the occasion in a season that initially looked bleak. Whether the world agrees or not, you are a true champion in my eyes.

I’m sorry I laughed when the Internet said you looked like a Ninja Turtle.

Thunder Up,

K. 

No comments:

Post a Comment