Monday, December 20, 2010

16: A Letter To Someone Not In My State

Kourtney,

My first inclination when I think of you is to laugh. We have had some amazing times.

For the record, I still say Sonic owes us for inventing the Sonic Blast.

I was going to say you need to come visit, but rules are rules....I need to come out to California and see you in your comfort zone. I wish I could come right now. Sand in between my toes is a great cure for the winter blues.

I love how you've changed and yet managed to remain the same. You're more cultured and philosophical; but you are still the same Kourtney who used to stay up until three in the morning downloading CDs for everybody in the dorm.

Your heart is so big. I am glad that has remained constant as well.

Like everyone else, I expect great things from you. I know you are destined for greatness; your humility will make the road to success a lot less bumpy than what others have experienced. I look forward to the day I can tell people: "Oh yeah, I know Kourtney. We've been friends forever!"

And that's the way it will always be.


Your Friend,
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment