Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day 12: The Person Who Has Caused You The Most Pain

Dear Me,

You're ugly.

You're fat.

No one will ever want you.

Why bother?

We are our own worst enemies.

The time you have spent comparing yourself to others is time which could have been spent chasing your own dreams. The nights you have spent crying about the "unfairness" of life are moments you could have spent making beautiful memories with those who really love you. You act out of anger; you beat yourself up when things are not perfect.

Who the hell do you think you are?

Since you have been given chance after chance to change your ways, let me make this perfectly clear to you: it's over. I am living life on my terms and I WILL NOT live in fear for a moment longer. You do not control me, for there is a greater power at work in me.

Shots fired.

Free,
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment