Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 4: A Letter To My Parents (Dad)

Daddy,

Every girl needs an L. Millie in her life.

When I'm wrong, you tell me.
When I'm scared, you protect me.
When I'm right, you encourage me.
When I'm feeling worthless, you inspire me.

My hero.

Sometimes, Shayla and I sit down and try to figure out ways we can give back all you have given us. But trust me, there's not enough money in either of our bank accounts to ever repay all the sacrifice, strength and wisdom you have given us.

And something tells me if we did, you'd give it back. You can be ornery like that.

I don't know how much time we have left together; to be honest, I don't want to know. I just want to spend as much time with you as I can. I want you to know both now and forever, there is no one like L. Mike Woodberry.

I love you and I always will.

IGYB,

Kayla Marie





No comments:

Post a Comment